I have clothing for all seasons.  For the winter, I have a lot of tights that I can wear, some of them colored tights.  I have some longer skirts that I can wear in the winter season.  I have a short winter dress, a floor length high neck long sleeve black velvet dress, and a sweater dress (I don’t wear it too often because it needs to be dry cleaned).  I have some faux cashmere sweaters, and I can wear some of my guy turtleneck or red velvet top with the women’s clothes.  I also have a number of feminine long sleeve tops that I can wear.

For outerwear, I got a red woolen trench coat from Goodwill a number of years ago for something like $14.00, a real steal given that it is in excellent condition.  With the deep V neck of the coat, it generally requires a scarf.  I also have a tan pea coat with a diagonal zipper.  I bought a pair of red and another pair of black gloves that slim my hands.  I bought a pair of ski gloves, but it didn’t really stand up to shoveling.  I do have some scarves that I can wear as well.  I use these two coats when I want to go out dressed nice.

Last year I bought a maxi (ankle length) hooded parka.  With that, I can take walks in the wintertime while wearing a skirt and no one can tell if I’m wearing leggings or tights. On days that are a bit warmer, I have a lightweight waist length parka.

I started out with two high heel boots (about 4″), one in black and one in brown.  Later I bought some flat boots (again a black and a brown) which I can wear in the snow or in rainy weather.  I have worn the high heel boots to work a couple of times since most of the heel is covered by my pant leg.  And I recently got a pair of grey suede-like (fabric, not leather) boots from a friend who was getting rid of them.

I also just got a long sleeve cowl neck top that has cut-outs so that it can be put over the ears and serve as a face mask.  With luck, that will only need to be used one season.  But it can also be used as face covering on windy days.

I like the colder weather, as long as the wind isn’t biting cold.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?