Paula F
Duchess
Registered On: August 7, 2019
Topics: 12
Replies: 788

Before I turned 15, most of the clothes I had in my stash were my sister’s donations to Goodwill that just somehow didn’t make it.  Also a few items from my short career as a clothesline bandit.  Most of the fits were close, but really looked ill fitting after all.  My very first real shopping trip came after I had met my first man crush and he had convinced me to bring my stash to his house so it would be safe and I could come over and wear it anytime without fear of being caught.

The day I brought it all over, he had me try some of it on to see what all I had.  Vincent took time with me to help me pick the things that did fit right and we tossed all the other things.  A week later, I went over to his home one Saturday and got changed.  When I got out to the den to watch some TV with him, he surprised me when he told me to go out to the garage and get in his car, that we had somewhere to go.  He even gave me a big pair of Rayban sunglasses to wear in case I didn’t want to be recognized while on our drive.

We ended up at a boutique that specialized in junior and misses sizes of girls clothes.  The owner was a friend of Vincent’s that was lez, and while the two of them went to her office to talk and have a coffee, her sales girl took me back to the changing rooms with instruction from Vincent to “make me beautiful”

After about 4 hours, I had about suffocated in what I came to learn was the pink fog.  Vincent and his friend came and looked to see what all we had picked out.  OMG I was in heaven.  Dresses and skirts and blouses and even jeans, and I even had an actual pair of bras that really fit properly, and about two weeks worth of panties to boot.

I absolutely treasured that start to my wardrobe for as long as they fit.  Vincent made sure I understood the care and cleaning instruction for them all, so that helped them last for quite a while, plus it gave him and I both a list of all my sizes for later shopping or him to find things for my birthday or Christmas.  The only down side was that it all had stay at his house for safe keeping, plus I could never have stashed that many clothes at my house anyway.

PaulaF

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.