stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 117
Replies: 1327

Dear Sisters,

2020 was a challenging year for all of us, and a terrible year for those who have lost loved ones, or their business or job. (OMG! I sound like HRH giving a Christmas broadcast!) Sorry. CDH has been a lifeline to many of us, and an anchor in a raging tide of chaos.

For me personally 2020  has simply changed my life.  I have become a much better person. I now actually smile a lot! And laugh!  Yay! Mr Grumpy has gone!  It’s the friendships I have made and the humour that have  given me an outlet to be Stephanie as she wants to be.  I didn’t realise that I even had a sense of humour, but a falling pebble started a landslide and  Stephanie was reborn and released to stalk, terrorise – help add a little fun to the CDH forums.  She used to be terribly serious, but now can’t take herself seriously. Seriously.

Thanks to everyone on CDH for being part of this relearning journey.

Love and best wishes to all of you.  2021 can only be better – the tide is ebbing at last.  I can’t wait……

Stephanie P 💖

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.