Krista
Duchess

Dear Grace, what a wonderful thread you’ve started.  One of the best reads of 2020.  I am so appreciative of all the lovely ladies here at CDH, their support, advice, caring and yes even the jokes.  Every morning I look forward to sitting down at my computer, opening CDH to catch up on everyone’s news.  This morning was a bit of a later start; guess I needed the sleep.  So here I sit, having my late morning brunch with a difference.  Instead of regular tea, this morning’s tea is spiked with a healthy dose of eggnog.  The grocery store must have ordered too much so they were practically giving it away as the expiry date is coming up soon.  Talk about extra rich and creamy.  And Paige was lying down at my feet waiting for bits of toast and peanut butter and yogurt (she left as soon as I finished brekkie).  Being retired, the economic downturn of 2020 didn’t effect me very much (other than the terrible interest rates I’m getting on my investment portfolio).  But hey, the house is mortgage free, brand new SUV with no money owing, I don’t have to spend money on suits and ties, less money on car insurance and maintenance.  Our biggest expense seems to be gifts for the grandkids. Might as well; can’t take it with you.  Covid has put a huge dent into my social life.  Pre-covid I used to go out once or twice a week with friends for tea/coffee (including a CD friend who I met here); well the cafe visits have stopped.  I also volunteer on numerous boards/committees and that is all by Zoom meetings now which is just not as enjoyable as in-person meetings.  I started a PROBUS Club for retirees (when I retired four years ago) and those meetings have stopped too.  Looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Very Best in 2021.  Big Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?