Teralynn Loving
Lady
Registered On: October 17, 2019
Topics: 2
Replies: 1057

Hi Sarah, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Significant others of crossdressing people are welcomed here by our membership because most of us recognize what a change like a sudden urge to crossdress can bring to a relationship. Even initial support can turn in to worry about what increased crossdressing activity might do to your relationship. I look at crossdressing from a psychological perspective. Normally I would have reached out to help you but honestly some of my CDH sisters have already covered the most important things you should consider. At this stage a sit down serious conversation about where he intends to take his crossdressing journey is in order. You also should state any limitations you feel he needs to observe so that you remain accepting and supportive of his crossdressing. There are a lot of relationships that have gone sour by too much too soon. You are to be applauded for being so supportive so far. Take the proper action that will allow you to stay so. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. I also recommend you join the support group on this site which only allows significant others of crossdressers to join. – Blessings from Teralynn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.