There are 2 high end independent lingerie shops in my city that I’ve treated myself with some high priced pieces. My most expensive is a Shirley of Hollywood/Intimate Attitudes white nylon long pegnoir and sheer robe set; retail 120, direct ordered. I wanted a different nightgown that was in the 90 range, but it was discounted after Shirley’s said it was still in stock. The store owner ordered me the pegnoir set and sold it to me for the 90 price. I also ordered a SoH/IA black nylon long robe and a Coquette black nylon long nightgown from the same store, both 90 range. I’ve also bought panties ($20), bras ($40) and a bustier ($70) from that store. The owner is accepting of CDs & TGs, I patronage her store as much as possible.

The other store; my highest purchase is a Wacoal black strapless bra ($60) and a Wacoal ivory nylon high-cut panty ($20). This store has a regular stocked clearance section. I’ve bought 2 more panties and another bra that I wouldn’t have got had them not been on sale.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?