My heart goes out to those who have not yet had the chance or opportunity to meet anyone else as it’s very special. There are a lot of dynamics it seems to meet others as you know and I wish you the best, lets hope 2021 will be the year.

Certainly location has much to do with meeting others and I am fortunate to live one of those places and also travel to another often for work.

My home is Tacoma, WA USA and the Puget Sound area has many wonderful people, support organizations and social clubs. Nearby for me is Portland, OR which is (now was???) my favorite town for Sandy. I am not a member in the local clubs though I do belong to the RCTG in Portland. I know many in the local social groups and am involved in a totally non-official group that meets for lunches about every other month (obviously on hold now). We typically have from 4 or 5 to around 20 ladies at these and it’s  been a fantastic way to meet more great friends.

A handful of us meet much more often then the lunch groups. It is always a highlight to visit with such great friends and some are members here.

Honestly I am not sure how many I know on a first name and recognizable level, maybe 30/35 but my real core friends are closer to 10 or 12.

That said I feel it is way more important to have quality friends then a lot of friends.

Happy New Year to everyone,

Sandy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?