Hey Alice, Stephanie and Trisha. ^_^

Happy new year.

Yea, Trisha, its quite a leap to take, physical stimulation alone can grow quite a rack, but phytoestrogens/estradiol/HRT route is way more effective. But it also comes with so much more than just boobs, its a thing of careful consideration. There’s some health risks always involved and so many go into it and get more than what they bargained for. 😀 Happened to me too, at first I just wanted some feminine features and what I got so far is quite an overhaul. (thick thighs, wider hips/butt, less function down there, boobs, mental changes to mention some.)

For me this is fine as I’m not “just a guy” anyway, never have been. And it seems like a case of hunger growing while eating, get one thing and soon craving for another. So far I’ve been very happy with where I’ve been going. All this stuff has given me reason and justification to go into more crossdressing and all the fun stuff that comes with it, its not a guilty pleasure any more but just part of day to day life. I love it. I’m not completely out in the open with it, not everyone needs to know about this side of me just yet.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?