Teralynn Loving
Lady
Registered On: October 17, 2019
Topics: 2
Replies: 1070

Hi Desaray, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. You are going through an emotional rollcoaster right now and I am so glad you found this site and decided to become a member. Here you will find acceptance, understanding and support. When a significant other of a crossdresser finds out about by surprise that they are in a relationship with a crossdresser they can sometimes react in unpredictable and possibly destructive behavior. They can see their loved one’s crossdressing as a betrayal of the relationship and lash out in sometimes violent ways that are highly irrational. The hurt that is caused by such actions does nothing but breed bitterness and in many cases accelerates the destruction of the relationship. Her sending messages to you after all that was done could be a sign that she actually regrets what she did and is feeling you out to see if there is any chance of salvaging the relationship. Understandably she hurt you bad and you are entitled to feel whatever you feel, but the fact that she did not come right out and apologize for doing it indicates that at a deeper level she still feels somewhat justified in what she did. Things can be replaced by other things! But feelings that are so badly damaged cannot be mended by such a casual message. Your CDH sisters can help your recovery from this by being here for you when you need to vent and release the negativity that you are feeling right now. Eventually however it will be you who must make the decision to move on with your life and leave all the bitterness and negative feelings behind. I do wish you well in achieving this. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. Remember forgiveness is devine and can be given even if the person that hurt you doesn’t fully recognize the wrong in the hurt they caused! – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account