Cassie Jayson
Duchess

Grace, this has truely been a year of super low lows and of super high highs.  First there was the covid, didn’t effect my job but not being able to easily visit family was bad.  In my state we had the duratio though the middle of the state with wind over 100 mph and some cities loosing half of their trees  I was without power for 4 days, the only time all year I didn’t under dress daily and 4 days of no CDH ( I’m on here at least a few minutes every day).

Then the good, with the covid shut downs as an excuse was able to let my hair grow out.  Then in Sept got my hair colored at Ulta and had a chance to visit 2 malls completely in fem over the next 2 weeks.  Then in Nov and Dec came out to 2 of my brothers, now looking to come out to the other 2.  Now in the last 2 weeks with $300 in gifts from customers witch I intend to spend on things for Sandy ( giggle,  giggle).

Much of these dreams have come crashing down for me the last 4 days.  I had severe back problems Monday.  By the time new years eve rolled around, I visited my second Dr and I described my new pain, she said the words torn ligament.  Now I am putting Sandy’s plans on hold.

Sandy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?