stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 118
Replies: 1375

I am going to be a spoilsport and pour cold water on it. What’s got into me?  It’s the opportunity of a lifetime!!

But I like to think I would refuse it. It would open up a Pandora’s box of the one thing I will never have – to be female.  Once experienced life would never be the same again.  Best to leave it as a dream. The Garden of Eden is best left unvisited.

In reality, would I refuse it? It’s so, so tempting.  I don’t know if I could.

I am not strong like Galadriel who refused The One Ring  in LOTR, as it would have made her too beautiful and  powerful and brought ruin to all.  She opted to remain Galadriel.   I like to think I would remain Stephanie, as I am now, and not  yearn for the Stephanie  I oh so briefly was, until the end of my days. I am that voluptuous woman in my dreams already.

Of course if I did, I would get up to all manner of delightful things (but not with a man.) Its what comes after, when waking up in “his” body again the next day, that concerns me.

(What’s wrong with me?  I have it here… fingers shaking…. Shall I?  Fortunately I will never know.)

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account