Patty Phose
Duchess
Registered On: May 7, 2016
Topics: 0
Replies: 1525

The first time I dressed fully en femme was when I was 18 and got my own place. I went out and bought all these sexy clothes I had dreamed of and wanted for so long.

When I got into my shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, crotch short dress with slits to the waist on both sides, my color coordinated sexy panties and matching bra, with my wonderful, sexy stilettos and my flowing Daisy Duke style wig and looked into the mirror, there was an incredibly sexy girl looking back at me. That girl was me.

I got so excited in a way I never would have expected. I would spend countless hours in front of that mirror, dressing posing, trying to look super sexy and experiencing incredible pleasure. It was so crazy but I didn’t want to stop. This was an aspect of crossdressing I never anticipated.

How could I take this even further? it seemed obvious. Dress like this and go out. it was an extremely exciting idea but getting the courage to do it was something else. I would be just about ready to go and my nerve left me. I even tried a few times, but after a few attempts I spent a pleasant evening at home with my mirror.

Then when I finally took that walk from the house to the car, I felt a thrill, excitement and euphoria that I never felt before. Then I was in the car driving with my short dress hiked up even further. My legs looking magnificent in my shiny sheer to waist pantyhose and stiletto heels. I loved how I looked. I was so excited. I had to stop and get out in several places.

I found once I got to that level of excitement, my fears went away and my desire became extremely powerful, pushing me to do things I might not otherwise do. That led to going to a college Halloween Party in my Daisy Duke costume. I got a lot of compliments, got hit on quite aggressively, I teased a lot and enjoyed the attention. I even met other CD’s who I often partied with at their themed or mostly fetish parties. it was exciting, fun and very pleasurable.

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account