Lucinda Hawkns
Lady
Registered On: September 1, 2015
Topics: 6
Replies: 1224

good question on that woman can dress in manly cloths and no one will bat a eye?   have no idea?  but maybe because no one will stand up and say something to them!  maybe we should start saying things to woman that wear manly cloths and call them x dressers, and other names in which i don’t like to be called when i am dressed up.  i dress up to feel good and happy, depressed free less panic attack, plus the clothing is so much better feeling then men clothing. better fit , better looking. also i dress up for i feel more female then male i should of been born a female. but i am stuck in this male body with a feminine figure. 110 lbs. thin, female figure more to say then a man looking body strong looking. when dressed up i look and feel like a female.   now days woman do not dress like woman they wear pants and shirt and sneakers,  no make up, high heels, nylons, dress or skirt and blouse. short hair.   what is wrong with this society ?????    we need to stand up for what we are and like to do.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.