Carri
Lady

Because some idiot doctor didn’t fix a congenital birth defect 39 years ago, standing up is really hard for me, I know that eventually I will need surgery to correct it and I’m weighing that against zero depth GRS, GRS is a one time surgery with 1 revision sometimes, and the other surgery requires 6-8 different procedures to make it functionally correct plus healing time between those surgeries so about 10 years just so I can pee standing up. Um yeah…

I can squat and that empties the bladder in seconds because the muscles are relaxed, the same way with how one empties the large intestine, squatting vs sitting the muscles are relaxed and you are not straining to go. Its worth looking it up on google.

Some women can stand up to pee with practice but the method of aiming is problematic, but it can also be extremely messy, its just easier to sit down go and get on with business. Sitting vs standing is not universally gender specific.  Men with prostate problems are better off sitting, only thing I have noticed in public restrooms is the mens room they pee all over everything, the seat, the floor, outside of the toilet, the walls, TP holder. Womens room isn’t the best either, but they aren’t likely to pee on everything, mainly the floor and seat.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?