Apart from just about every man I meet in Brighton, I got asked to go carol singing by a guy I used to work with a couple of years ago. He came out as gay during his first year with the company – initially to me, while we were having a cigarette break.

So, when he asked me to go out and sing in a town many miles from the town I live in, I took the opportunity to state my position, and ask if that was acceptable to him.

He was totally fine about it – and when we met for the first time in 3 years, he was vociferous in enthusiasm about my look, and the rest of the choir were just as welcoming!

There were no altos, so, as a former choir leader and extremely long-term choral singer, I took that role, and we sang firstly in their office, and then in a shopping centre – and raised nearly £2k for charity.

I moved last Christmas, due to a nasty landlord evicting my family 2 weeks before Christmas last year (shortly after he’d seen me wandering around cross dressed, so I wonder if the 2 are linked), so I didn’t go singing then – and COVID-19 has stopped it this time around – let’s hope it can happen this year!

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?