Thank you for the great and inspirational post, Grace! Lovely idea. I will have to see the movie again.

I would start the morning with dressing to shop, of course, matching bra and panties, silkish blouse and short black skirt. My shopping would take me all over, but I would spend most of my time at Nordstrom’s, trying on, mostly, but coming home with a few new outfits I would save for next time I took the serum.

Lunch would follow, outdoors, dressed casually but still sexy. I would then find a nude beach, not just topless, so my new me would be on display for all. (I am a bit of an exhibitionist!) After a few hours in the sun, I would get a massage from a sexy lady who would enjoy it as much as I would and perhaps show me how best to use my new equipment.

It has been a long time since I went dressed to a movie, or maybe even a play, so I would do that again. I would then have a long dinner with friends who know I dress, with wine, conversation, and great food plentiful. I would then go home and take my time with my new body, perhaps a long bath, ending up in bed, very nude, exploring myself with candles, wine, and great music.

Sounds like a lovely dream!

hugs to all,

Ginny

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?