Teralynn Loving
Lady
Registered On: October 17, 2019
Topics: 2
Replies: 1070

Hi Ellie or Belle, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Personally I like Belle but it is your life and whatever name pleases you will be perfectly fine with your CDH sisters. We are an accepting, supportive and friendly group who will accept you as you are. I look at crossdressing from a psychological perspective because when I found out about Teralynn I wanted to know all the whys and hows I could and did a lot of research on the subject. There are many legitimate reasons why a person might get the urge to crossdress and none of them make you a weird, crazy or evil person. You are not the first or the last person to feel guilty or ashamed of your crossdressing. However, tell me truly who you have hurt by crossdressing. Maybe you could say yourself but even think about that rationally. Most of us enjoy the feeling of crossdressing. Whether we feel we have a feminine persona we want to present to the world or just like the feeling of feminine attire on our bodies, anything that makes us joyful is not a bad thing. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. Try sincerely to lose the feelings of guilt and shame and soon youwill be livang the life you really want to live. – Blessings from Teralynn

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account