Anonymous

I think it’s a mix of ask 3 a well.

1. You just like womens clothes. I don’t just like them, I love them. Wider selections, better and more confortable materials. The only article I don’t like is shoes. But I, as Annaleigh, only have a few items to choose from at this time.

2. You are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body. I would say Annaleigh is more an alter ego than anything, but she is gorgeous. Unfortunately, she is stuck in the body of an often injured male and therefore feels like she’s 80. Yes, I know I talk in the 3rd person, but it’s usual for me.

3. Wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay. I’m always aroused wearing anything feminine. Right now, I only have some bikini style panties from Hanes, a pair of black tights, and a black slip. But I’m so aroused, I feel I could explode. And while I wouldn’t go so far as to try to attract a male, I would want to go out en femme and see if I could attract a GG. I think that would be amazingly hot.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?