Paula F
Duchess
Registered On: August 7, 2019
Topics: 12
Replies: 808

The purse I use most is a medium size crossbody style in black leather. It does have a concealed cary  compartment, but I don’t often utilize it.  If I am going somewhere I feel I need to be armed at, I generally don’t go, but I do carry sometimes, just in case.

The purse has a pocket on the body side for my cell phone and my IDs or a card or two to carry and find without digging.  Three zip pockets make up the main body, and I have room for a blush compact, hair brush, small bottle of cologne, a couple of panty liners and a couple of tampons, maybe chewing gum, Tic Tacs for sure, my car door opener fob is clipped to a belt loop if my skirt or slacks have one.  Some cash, 3 or 4 lipsticks that are close matches so I can progress the color to more appropriate shades as the night/day goes along.  And, condoms, of course.

There is also one of those ‘Screamer’ defense thingy’s if someone tries to mug me, and I also carry a pepper gel sometimes, which works better here in windy Texas than a pepper spray.

I know it sounds like a lot for a medium size purse, but it actually doesnt look like most guys wallets at all and lays and looks fairly thin too.

PaulaF

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.