Ginny Virginia
Lady
Registered On: December 22, 2020
Topics: 5
Replies: 122

You are such a great writer, Steph! Thanks so much for teeing this up so eloquently for the rest of us.

I just had a wonderful moment, an hour, in fact. Home alone, which is a rare thing these COVID days, I dressed from head to toe for a Zoom meeting with my colleagues at the University. None of them know about my other side, so I had to keep the camera off, but what a thrill it was! Blouse with lace bra (I love the feeling of the straps on my shoulder), a loose short skirt, matching lace panties, and thigh highs. I was confident and vocal in my meeting, as my colleagues know me to be, but even moreso than usual, my dress re-enforcing my Ginnyness. I unbuttoned my blouse one extra button more than usual and reveled in my cleavage. The thigh highs tingled throughout, and I shifted my skirt often to enjoy the openness. I was unbridled, total Ginny today and loved every second. Life is grand!

hugs and love,

Ginny

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.