Anonymous

Hi Cortney
There are others above that have given good insights, to which I can relate.

Roxie, just like Rachel above but different… was discovered recently, so far, my SO has been very supportive. So following is my current perspectives that are developing continuously at a dramatic rate!!!

We are going to a psychologist on Thursday to unravel a few issues around past, present and future roles and responsibilities… time will tell on the final result but I am praying for an accepting result…

I feel the dual life is destructive eventually… so the opportunity to go en-femme is sooo relaxing / relieving of life’s experiences… currently en-femme at night and some day opportunities but not brave enough to go shopping etc.

The macho lifestyle is a natural part of myself but it demands certain traits, with which I am not comfortable…

I am blessed with an average male body and face… that makes it difficult to go en-femme…

This hiding, stealth, lies, pretences… on both sides to everyone around me… makes the dual lifestyle challenging…

Yet it is almost like a real life movie! Acting out, what I believe, is what people want from me!!! Yet I didn’t have an opportunity to be myself!!!

The Psychologist’s visits will hopefully help me find what has been hidden for half a century effectively in both lifestyles!!!

This is exiting yet 1000% nerve racking as the day draws closer… my ideal outcome is that my SO comes out of this with better insights into me – some may even be new for me as well!!!

Thus being out-ed, I am now able to blend my lifestyles with my accepting SO – without hiding expressive words, feelings, emotions and interests. Yet this is still not possible in my drab/ macho lifestyle… Effectively 50% of my life has changed dramatically for the better, for now!!!

The roles and responsibilities could become an issue and I hope a third party intermediary will assist with our scenario where we will be together and separately.

Reasoning is that as we talk in the separate sessions with the intermediary, anything “blurted” out is confidential, the correct words can be found – without lying – and then our true feelings can be expressed, yet without hurting… once words are out – they can not be withdrawn!!! The hurtful ones seem to stay forever!!!

I hope this helps or at least gives a perspective from the other side of the world – yet not worlds apart in our situation…

Kind Regards Roxie.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?