Erica Fox
Lady

Hmmm… This is an interesting question for me… I have always been a dog person. About 10 years ago, my SO got her first dog (she was always a “cat person”). She chose the dog from the Humane Society website and we went to the shelter. It turned out that this particular dog had health problems (mange) and a bite history. We brought her home and the first weekend we experienced the bite issue (she doesn’t bite us, just other people). And we started training… and training… and training… We eventually ended up doing competitive Agility. And this is where things get interesting… In competitive dog agility in the US, about 95% of the handlers are cis-gendered women (typically middle aged). I hadn’t encountered that extreme of a gender imbalance since yoga class.

I think show dog handlers are a little better balanced. But the cis-women showing dogs are more feminine that the cis-women handling agility dogs.

I guess the moral of the story is even cat vs dog is not a clear binary and more than male vs female.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?