Jamie Taal
Lady
Registered On: June 14, 2019
Topics: 4
Replies: 93

I posted something similar a few months ago. I have a similar experience during this pandemic where I can dress femme for most days and between 9-3:00 while working from home. After the initial rush of the sequence of donning femme clothes after showering I go into my normal daily routine of the work day. As time passes I forget I am dressed in women’s clothes and think of them as merely ‘clothes’. My clothes! With an occasional brush of hair against my face, clinking of my bracelet, feeling the bra cup press against my arm or feeling my legs crossed at the ankles with toe nails painted and wearing heels it snaps me back for a few seconds to remind me that I am wearing what I love and I feel great doing so. I am comfortable in my own skin and clothes if it is but for a few hours each day.

A notable love for me is when I occasionally walk to use the adjacent bathroom. I first get to see myself fully in the mirror and then I proceed to go about my business and see all the lovely parts of my attire that are hidden from view from the start to the end of the day.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account