Trisha
Duchess

As of now there are several but I will put them 3 groups. The reason for this is because of degree impact.

1. I will call this direct impact. People that I interact with very regularly and stands the highest chance of a full blown outing to the nucleus. This group is 2. My GGF and I will include my mother here as well. There is just no possible way she doesnt know since she repeatedly found my stash of her clothes thru out my teen years.

2. I will call this medium impact as they are close to me by geography only and rarely interacts with my nucleus. Gonna say 2 here also although it may be more. My neighbor mentioned the cute blonde he has repeatedly seen around the house who he never sees arrive or depart. I told him I was said blonde after the 3rd time he mentioned and questioned me about her. That look was priceless. Also my GGF neighbor who saw me going into her house after getting out of my truck. I winked and sashayed into her house.

3. I will call low impact. This is the largest group. It includes the ladies at the nail salon we frequent, the ladies at Kohls that help me ALL the time and of course all you great ladies here.

Sorry about the long winded post but I am bored and just feel like chatting.

Trisha.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?