Hi Steph

I’ve always been attracted to brunettes rather than blondes, but found the brunette look doesn’t work for me as well as the blonde look (to my eyes!).

Thanks for your lovely comment on my dark look – I still prefer blonde, and that look took nearly an hour to get the makeup right – it seems to make different demands on the face, like the eyeliner needs to be heavier, the contouring much deeper in terms of the dark shade and the carving into forehead and cheeks.

The current picture may not stay there long – but I have significantly fewer “Hello baby, you look gorgeous” comments with it (ie, none so far), so I’m not in a hurry! Even when I switched to a photo with glasses, I still got unwelcome remarks – so maybe dark is better!

I’ll continue to work on darker looks, because I do like them, but I can chuck together a blonde look in 15 minutes and be happy with the results – experience, I guess!

I will try to recreate the original Laura Lovett look, which had blue hair… I only have one photo, and the makeup was atrocious – but that was well before my first makeover.

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?