Stevie Steiner
Managing Ambassador

Hi Genevive, thank you for sharing this.  Yes, I have to agree there is a lot of gray area when you ask “what sort ( or level, maybe ) of crossdresser are you?”  Certainly there is a difference between secretly dressing up at home on occasion and going out in full blown femme mode.  As far as any sort of intimate fooling around, that’s a whole different matter – it’s wrong period, and using crossdressing as an excuse for it is crap.  We all have our little secrets, but when does a small lie become a big lie become an unforgivable lie??  That depends on your partner I guess and is different with everyone.  And that’s what scares the s**t out of a crossdresser.  So they dont come out, and it just gets worse the longer it goes on.  What’s even worse, keeping this very private thing secret destroys so much trust that it shouldn’t, but I can see how it does.

The hard part of coming out to your partner is not just hoping you will be accepted, but having to – rightly so – regain the trust.

Stevie ❤

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?