Genevïéve
Lady
Registered On: July 28, 2020
Topics: 13
Replies: 548

Genevive wrote:

“I posted this in Wives and SOs section, I’m posting it here so everyone can see it.”

Thank ❤ you Genevive… it is very helpful for us husbands / SO’s to be aware of the worries/concerns of our other halves as pertaining to our desire to wear feminine clothing. I refrain from using the term ‘Crossdressing’… to me, that sounds like we are doing something wrong.

Yes, it is understandable that a wife would ‘feel’ deceived for her husband keeping his dressing a secret for many years. However, for many of us there is much at stake. Marriages, children, family, houses, cars etc… It takes great courage to bare our souls to our life mates. Instead of berating us, it would be better to thank us, for revealing our dark secret… as my ex-wife did.

I told her last August of my dressing (mainly under garments and lingerie… my ‘Comfies’), and was very understanding. She thanked me for being honest with her. She was surprised (not angry) at how I could hide it for so long.

We are separated (not CD related) but still see each other… mainly on weekends (soulmates). She accepts my desire to be feminine and to wear feminine clothing but doesn’t want to see any makeup or bra/forms… a fair compromise.

You are a wonderful woman to accept your husband’s desire to dress. He is very lucky to have you! Big 💋…

Gen… ❤

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.