Belle (Ellie) Porter
Lady
Registered On: January 4, 2021
Topics: 2
Replies: 21

Men’s clothing is nowhere near as interesting as women’s clothing, and neither does it have as much variety. At formal events, you’ll see women with a variety of different outfits, while men can only suits. Shopping for suits doesn’t take long, seen as there aren’t many options.

I wouldn’t say they’re boring though, but I totally understand why you think they’re boring. That’s not the reason I crossdress, but it’s interesting that you said that. For me, it’s more about feeling like a woman.

I suppose as a woman you can style your hair in more ways than a man. If you’re a man and you have short hair (like most of them do), there’s only a few ways you can style it. The styles look good, but I wish there was more variety. Girls can have french braids, crown braids, fishtail braids, low ponytails, high ponytails, french twists, etc. Even if you’re a man with long hair, there’s only a small number of “acceptable”hairstyles you can have.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account