Natalie
Lady

I was the same way, I’d get all dressed up then pull into the parking lot and sit there in procrastination, it’s really tough to get out of the car and walk into that store especially if you’re wearing something like heels. Lots of questions go through your mind. “Am I going to pass?” “ is someone going to notice I’m not a woman?” “Will I get flustered if someone speaks to me?” When you get out the car and walk inside the store keep telling yourself you just another woman in the store shopping. Don’t worry if people take a glance or look, it’s scary at first believe me then the more you go out and become more comfortable you’ll start not caring. I was so uncomfortable at first then I said to myself, people can think what they want, I can’t control that. I’ve been out many many times and never had a bad experience where someone confronted me. Go out and enjoy the world as a woman! Screw them all haha! It’s my body and my own clothing! Who are they to say any different.?
Best of luck in your future outings

Natalie

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Natalie.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?