GenevΓ―Γ©ve
Lady
Registered On: July 28, 2020
Topics: 13
Replies: 563

Hilda Ruth…

I’m so sorry that your ‘outing’ has turned out badly. Horribly wrong actually… with your wife leaving you 😢. However….. it’s not the end of the world. Life will just be ‘different’ going forward.

My ex-wife and I separated six years ago. (not CD related). I live on my own and for the most part can dress how, and when I want (all the time at home 🥰). My ex and I are still very good friends/confidants, soulmates actually. We see each other most weekends, and while she knows of my desire to dress femininely, there are certain aspects of such that she doesn’t want to see… makeup and bra/forms.

It’s good to hear that you are in a good place mentally now. With most things in life, we get over our hurts and pains and carry on. We do what we have to do.

Our feminine side is a wonderful thing. Embrace it… L❤ve it… it’s a feeling like no other.

I wish you much happiness in the next chapter of your journey Hilda. ❤❤❤

Huggs and much Love…

Gen… ❤

Β©2021 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account