Laura Lovett
Lady
Registered On: March 26, 2020
Topics: 12
Replies: 757

It’s true that confidence is key, but the key to that key is in enjoying the moment.

As a part-time dresser, I still get nervous after parking up – and one of the worst things to do is sit and contemplate what you’re about to do – that stuff brings on the stage fright!

What I started to do is pull up into a space, and check my makeup. On my Brighton trips, I always stop at Cobham Services and put my makeup on.

The act of doing that, and seeing the results puts me into a dreamy space, where confidence suddenly becomes a given, and any problems with my appearance are in other people’s minds, ergo, nothing to do with me at all.

I step out of the car with only my mission in mind: Coffee (and perhaps the little girl’s room).

I love that the coffee places call your name. Sometimes people look and smile, but I have never had any problems in a Service station (or any other shop, come to that).

I don’t look like my profile picture, but like the two pictures in my public photos that don’t have many likes.

People don’t look twice at a plain looking person – although a 6’4″ woman raises eyebrows and smiles.

Who cares if they’re laughing at me – I know that I am responsible for that smile, and that’s perfect. I’ve added to the sum total of smiles that day, and caused some of my fellow humans to laugh.

And I have coffee.

Win, win, win

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.