So many trigger phrases in there!!!

“I didn’t sign up for that”.

Oh  thank you very much. It’s not like I am a dope smoker who can’t get it together – I am a very motivated person who gets things done.

You did sign up for “that” – you said “for better or worse”. Nothing was ever said about clothing – and it is not intrinsically bad to wear clothes.

It could be worse – killing is very bad, for example.

“A deal breaker”

This is a plain nasty phrase too – I  understand that it’s not your phrase, I am not having a go at you, but this phrase makes my blood boil, as I’ve said in other posts.

When did I sign this particular deal?

What deal is broken?

It’s a phrase of weasel words that says “I don’t like this, and I am going to threaten you unless you do as I command”.

It’s an evil thing to lay on another human being with equal rights.

“You kept your love of ABBA music a secret for 20 years and only now I find out? What kind of lying, deceptive moron are you?”

Doesn’t cut the mustard, does it?

I desperately want to understand why some women feel so anti cross dressing, but phrases like this just make me feel like those women only want trophy husbands, because most will tolerate it, except in their husbands – like we’re property.

Yet those same women will stop wearing skirts, dresses and makeup after marriage, telling you they don’t really like wearing them – although it was a part of what drew you together.

What if the guy said “I don’t like the way you dress – I didn’t sign up for that, it’s a total deal breaker. Wear dresses and makeup or get out of my life!!!”

Dork, right?

Appearance doesn’t keep couples together – love does, and that goes beyond the skin.

Apologies for the rant, but those phrases light my fuse.

Better out than in.

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?