I recently had a phone consultation with wonderful  young skin care and makeup consultant. She was quite nice  and very helpful with a written follow up and description of the regimen and all the products she recommends. She has her favorites but gives drug store priced alternatives to all of her recommendations.

I was reading so much about different products that my head was spinning.  She dumbed it all down for me and it was more than worth the 25 dollars that she charged for the consultation which lasted almost twice the allotted 1/2 hour. She provided follow up emails with the routines detailed out for me and the product alternatives. She was very patient answering all of my follow up questions and asked for no compensation in return. Quite a lovely young woman and mother.

Her name is Zaina Hamda and you can find her at http://www.doseofglamour.com. I found her to be very helpful and I would recommend her if you are interested in one on one skin care and makeup assistance.  I am very pleased with the results.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?