Hi Merel, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. I noticed you are from the Netherlands. We don’t get many members from there, but your English is so good you will have plenty of CDH sisters to communicate with from all over the world. I commend you for letting your wife know early on about your crossdressing It solves a lot of potential problems right away. Give her a hug for me for being so understanding and supportive. I picked up 2 things in your introduction post I would like to comment on. First – dont get caught up in the whole labeling of what you are thing. Live your life in a way that makes you happy and productive. Others may consider it appropriate to label you as one thing or another, but do you really need to have that in order to live happily? Secondly, if you are having feelings of guilt and shame for crossdressing, then becoming a member of CDH may help you deal with those feelings positively. Look around this site and get to know some of our fabulous members. A lot of them have had similar feelings but have come to realize that their crossdressing journey makes them happy. There are a lot of perfectly legitimate reasons why people crossdress and none of them I have researched make them weird, crazy or evil. Who have you hurt by your crossdressing? Chances are nobody! The most important person in your life – your wife – knows and accepts you as you are. So do yourself a big favor and accept your crossdressing as part of who you are! No guilt! No shame! Just enjoy your life with your wonderful wife. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?