stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 118
Replies: 1364

I am an antilegger!  I know they are popular with both GG’s and CD’s, and fashionable, and do look very good on.  They are also too commonplace these days. GG’s seem to be abandoning skirts and dresses in droves. I really cannot understand why.

First GG’s started to wear trousers and jeans, then along came spandex and latex and they morphed trousers into leggings.  We are allowed to wear trousers and jeans – but not the same leggings GG’s wear. It’s the inequality that fuels my antileggingness (new word?)

Okay running/cycling ” leggings” we can get away with – but they are not quite the same as proper femme ones are they? We know it in our hearts.

It could be argued that high denier pantyhose are just thin leggings. So what’s the problem?

I choose not to wear anything trouser like i.e. with two attached legs (not including pantyhose – though I don’t wear these either except when wearing one of Rei’s tucking gaffs), as it detracts from my feelings of femininity.

(confession time. I do have one pair of jeggings- I have worn them twice, but never felt femme enough in them.)

Leggings and ankle boots?  I prefer  a mini-skirt, opaque hold ups and ankle boots. Much more femme.

antilegger,  Stephanie P 👗

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.