Laura Lovett
Lady
Registered On: March 26, 2020
Topics: 12
Replies: 757

Hi Mindy

Just keep working it – get an image that you love to see in the mirror, that makes you smile, and you will make others smile too.

It’s a question of when, not if, so relax and enjoy the ride.

You’re right to be wary, I’m very wary too – but at the same time, I treat every stranger as a friend I don’t know yet, and I expect them to respect my boundaries, or I’ll know they’re not a friend.

It is possible to relax and have fun, yet be on your guard – I don’t know how Laura does it, she’s a stronger person than I would be in male mode, that’s for sure!

But in male mode, I never have women coming up to me declaring that they love me – like I say, it seems to be a real passion for some.

I’d suggest keeping such an enthusiastic approach at arm’s length until you’ve hung out with them for a while. If they really lik like you and not just your glamourous image, they’ll wait and go along with you.

Disclaimer: this is just a suggestion, based on my own experiences. I’m not a relationship guidance counsellor, I’m an IT consultant!

Love Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.