#432037
Tammy Johnson
Lady
Registered On: September 23, 2020
Topics: 3
Replies: 17
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 89 times

I think probably 90% of the time either a thong or g-string panty and nothing else.  The other 10% I usually just go to sleep in the buff.  I hate getting hot at night when I’m sleeping and find sleeping with little or nothing on is most comfortable for me!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.