Hi Amanda, honey

Thanks for highlighting some more grey areas!

I addressed a lot of this with my reference to icebergs.

There is no way people can share everything before getting married – or even in a lifetime. Humans are much too complicated.

It is not OK to not accept cross dressing any more than any other personal attribute – although it is OK to have that clearly stated upfront as a no-no.

Some women will nag their husbands about all kinds of things, like “I wish you wouldn’t leave your clothes on the bedroom floor”.

Well, I did before we were married, why does being married mean you can order me about on such things now?

>begin pointless argument.

I’m not being deliberately controversial, as many cross dressing men think stupid things like “I’ll give it up when I get married”, or “I’ll say nothing”. I know I did.

There’s no betrayal of trust or anything else – I didn’t disclose my love of Bourneville chocolate either.

If cross dressing is such a big thing to a woman, then the onus is strictly on her to make that absolutely clear BEFORE marriage.

I cannot see it the other way around.

A man cannot predict that his wife will be accepting of cross dressing, just not in her husband.

That simply isn’t a given any more than a man may demand that his wife dress a certain way once they’ve got married.

So, Amanda, I’ve just ripped into the reasoning there, not you!

Maybe I missed a point and am being selfish ‘ maybe we can refine this down a bit and end up with the truth?

Never stop reasoning!

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?