LisaT
Lady
Registered On: January 31, 2021
Topics: 41
Replies: 476

It sounds like a fabulous day and so well portrayed I could almost be there. Like you I don’t often get incidents with the dogs, I have two, but occasionally they tear off after deer or red squirrels. I swear they thought the squirrels were some kind of magic rabbit for a while because they kept disappearing. The dogs would circle under a tree, never looking up scenting and searching for the lost critter. Recently however they have spotted one escaping up the trunk and seem to have the trick worked out.

The very worst is sheep. There are feral sheep and wanderers that escape from farms onto land where they aren’t meant to be and every now and then we find them. The dogs love them and set out to herd them up. Unfortunately they want to herd as they would cattle and barging the heels of sheep doesn’t work. The sheep and dogs go in circles till either I catch the dogs or the sheep stop, usually with their backs to a rock or some other protection, at which point the dogs sit down and look vaguely disappointed.

The best ever was when the Bernese took off over the high tops and didn’t return when called. The ground up there is extremely rugged and wild and it a series of small hillocks and bogs. It was one of those fabulous cool but sunny autumn days which had already proved magical as two golden eagle had flown literally 10ft over our heads as we topped out onto the summit area. I was dressed in skirt, panties, bra and t shirt but good strong boots are essential here which spoils the look a bit. Myself and the other dog set off to find her crossing a couple of minor hillocks only to see her coming toward us with the hip bone of a large deer in her mouth still attached to half of both legs. She looked so pleased with herself.

It’s a six hour walk to get back to civilisation up there so a whole day enjoying the sun and the scenery feeling the breeze.

Love it,

Hugs

Lisa xxx

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account