Bridgette has only been around since last July, and didn’t get to start really getting into things until the fall. First real night out was really great. But has seldom been repeated. The desire is strong, the opportunities scarce.

Today I had to go out and take care of some errands, but didn’t really have the chance to do makeup or anything, so went out in leggings and a heavy shirt untucked, no makeup, no wig, no forms. Basically as Wil, but in partially femme clothes. I did have nice earrings. Went to a couple of shops and one of my doctors. Nobody seemed to notice anything. It helped my fog addiction some, and felt good just being out wearing leggings. I underdress most but not all days, and that helps the fog. But if Bridgette didn’t get to come out and at least dress at home, Wil starts to get cranky.

So I’d say that my fog is usually there, and only gets worse if it’s stifled. If I dress fully for a could of days (rare), it clears a bit and I’m fine for a while.

Bridgette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?