stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 146
Replies: 1963

I start my day flipping between TV channels to see what the presenters and weathergirls are wearing. I start with Countdown at about 06:00 to check out Rachel Riley – she’s gorgeous and I love some of the dresses she wears.  Susanna Reid (GMB) is always worth a look to check out the more classy MILF look, and Laura the weathergirl on GMB wears lovely girly outfits.   Then there is Carol Kirkwood – BBC weathergirl – she wears some lovely dresses styled for the larger busted lady (like me) – actually I do look a bit like her!   Louise Minchin has the hairstyle that is my preferred style.

Then its dog walking time 7 days a week. Two or three of these are en-femme!

Later, at coffee break time around 11:00 I tune in to This Morning  to check out Holly Willoughby – she wears some simply gorgeous dresses and min-skirts. This week I was madly envious of a bright pink dress she was wearing, and today a gorgeous mini-skirt. I’m so jealous!

After doing the household chores I have instructed to complete I browse Amazon looking for matches to the things I have liked.  Its usually fruitless but now and then something similar pops up.

I do most of the housework, shopping and cooking as I am retired, and my wife works full time(from home at the moment-  boo hoo!  – so very limited dressing opportunities.)

And, of course, there are many dips into CDH throughout the day, to check out the action.  The evenings are spent with ‘er indoors so I have to be in man-mode.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account