stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 146
Replies: 1963

I am a man. In terms of biological sex that can’t be disputed. I was AMAB – a male at birth because I had the genitalia applicable to being male.   I have XY chromosomal makeup. Again this signifies me as a man.  But this is on the outside.  The inside is altogether a different kettle of fish. Or should I say, developing neural pathways.

In reality I can be a man – obviously – I have had decades of practice! But I can also now be a woman, because I have a  feminised brain.   It has been a very long and slow transformation, but over the years my feminised brain has been building new female-typical neural pathways simply by repetitively doing things that women do. Like dressing in women’s clothes. Browsing women’s clothes and participating in CDH ( a dangerous thing to do if you are convinced you are a man.)  The “pink fog” is the environment that allows feminisation to proceed.  So as a result, little by little,  I have become progressively  less male and more female.

I can still easily switch between roles, but these days my true self is aware of that happening. It’s fascinating. I can observe myself  behaving as a man whilst my mind is smiling wryly,  knowing it is all an act.  My body is like a bike and the rider is my mind. The bike has a crossbar and is a physical thing that carries my mind, which is my female personality.  Which is just me.  And I know how to ride the bike!

Stephanie P xxx

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account