Jill Marshall
Duchess

We are beset with plants in the house, especially in winter, as we have several large ones that reside outdoors in the warmer weather.  For arrangements at home the favorites are lilies and irises, but since I’m often the one making it up in the store I also like roses and irises, red and purple with the touch of yellow are so vibrant.  Our springtime tell tale here is little crocuses which are appearing in the lawns and daffodils starting to form buds.  Magnolias are next, then cherry blossoms…the latter are an annual event in my area (or just in my mind) as the largest collection in the US resides in a beautiful old park in probably one of the least celebrated cities in the world, Newark NJ.  Like all parks in NJ it was closed last year.  This year, I’m 10 days past dose one, so I’m thinking of making a special trip so as not be three years removed the next time it comes around.  Many extended lunches wandering among them are the thing I miss the most about in person work!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?