Krista
Duchess

Hi Grace, It is just as I expected.  Today is the first day of spring here in NW Canada and it is SNOWING.  I went for a walk this morning and there were still signs of spring with patches of snowless ground showing.  I saw off in the distance these very dark clouds approaching from the southwest but I figured they are still quite far away and I’ll be home before anything happens.  WRONGO.  Twenty minutes into my walk and I started to see some snowflakes as if they were taunting me.  Then the clouds burst open and it started hailing, followed quickly by a snowflake/hail mixture and by the time I got home it was just pure snowflakes, and quite huge ones at that.  There were times I could barely see 50 metres ahead the snowfall was so thick.  So we had a lovely spring day yesterday but we are back into winter.  Luckily we won’t go back to the minus 20 C and below temperatures.  Oh and just for irony, yesterday I put away my snowboots, my super warm snowmobile mitts and my toque.  Sure could have used the toque today as my hair was covered in snow when I walked in the front door.  Sorry for the downer about Spring, I know it is coming, but this happens every year, we get our hopes up only to be dashed with more snow.  And unfortunately, I know we are not done, it will snow again sometime in April, it always does.  Enjoy your lovely English gardens Grace.  I follow some UK crossdressers on YouTube daily so I get to see the weather you are having quite regularly.  As Ringo says, “Peace and Love”   All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?