Anonymous

Dear Eileen,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. It’s interesting to me that almost every woman who answers this question and similar ones focuses on skin care over everything else. Most of us (well, at least I do!) jump to the end paint job. I look at all my wife’s moisturizers and skin care products and my head spins. I love your base coat analogy.

I also know that men’s skin is different than women’s. I’m not sure if or how that changes the equation and whether it is better or worse. I started using my wife’s facial scrub and moisturizer in the shower — it was mainly a desperate attempt to find a solution to the dry skin issue I have with my beard. And voila! It relieved a lot of that problem and also made my cheeks feel so smooth! Lol. But it is relatively expensive stuff I fear, and I don’t want to be secretly depriving her of her product faster than she thinks it should go, so I only use it on occasion.

I wish we could just share in Stephanie as we once did, when she gave me her hand me down products when she was experimenting with different brands, but alas, that ship has sailed I guess. 😞

Im SO thankful for your response! You are very kind (and your husband a lucky guy).

God bless,

Steph

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?