Joan Marie
Lady
Registered On: March 16, 2021
Topics: 1
Replies: 18

I have the same problem and it started with a thumb nail about a year ago.  My manicurist recommended trying an acrylic on that nail and it helped tremendously.

Within the last 3 months my other nails have become so prone to breaking at the nail bed line.

My solution was to get a full set of acrylics.  She applies a light pink acrylic powder after prepping my nails so it’s not extremely noticeable but if you look, it’s a subtle shade.  As for strengthening my nails, outside of occasionally breaking a nail (at which point I text her for an emergency repair) the problem is almost negligible.

At the 10 day, post-manicure, my nails are about a 1/2” past my fingertip and they feel so feminine.  Add to the feeling, there is that fain pink and it always brings out my feminine side.  I love sitting at her station and having an (almost) full manicure.  The only thing missing is a beautiful, red nail polish to finish them off.

Kisses & Hugs

joan marie

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Joan Marie.
4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account