Anonymous

Autumn,

Holy cow! You read my mind. My daughter’s boyfriend just came to me a couple weeks ago (for the 2nd time) to ask for my blessing in asking my daughter to get married. Last year I said, “not yet,” and we spent a lot of time talking about what it means to be a man, a husband, and a father, (oh, the irony! Lol) and there were some things I wanted to see from him first before I gave my blessing. He spent the last year working on those things, and I was very impressed. He respected what I said, and now I respected what he did about it. So this time I said yes, and my daughter just got engaged a week ago.

And now I have to wistfully watch as my wife and daughter plan a wedding, dresses, flowers, etc. sigh… lol.

My most maternal moment came back when the kids were little and my wife was then supportive of my dressing. I even dressed up once in a while in front of the kids but we always made a game of it (like princess tea time and such). I remember being dressed and kneeling in prayer beside my son’s bed. I prayed, then he prayed, and then I got up to kiss him on his forehead. I had to brush the hair from my face and tuck it behind my ears. His little arms wrapped around my neck and he whispered, “I love you.” And I felt like SUCH a mommy and it was WONDERFUL!

Great thread.

God bless,
Steph

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?