annabel hello and welcome to this wonderful world of x dressing and this site called C.D.H. where us ladies are very under standing and very friendly ladies .lots of ladies here to meet and chat. lots of info and articles to read.   knowing that we are not alone in this world of x dressing  lots of ladies here that came to this site to find out they are not alone .   real woman x dress all the time and get away with it with nothing said. but when we x dress to let our fem side out we get dirty looks or what ever.  but don’t let that bother you.   we can look as pretty as a real female. real woman are jealous that we look pretty as a female. I started with a pair of tights in a school play and I was hooked from there on. but I did stop for a long time and then my x dressing came back and never stopped.  I have know more female clothing then wife and even dress up more then she does and under dress during the winter time to keep warm when out doors.  the feel and look of what society calls female cloths is much better fit and more comfortable to wear..  welcome to C.D.H and enjoy your fem side as much as you can  for you only live once. { Y.O.L.O } I love every thing about dressing up, wish I could never go back to the boring male cloths.  have a nice day and be safe  Lucinda

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?