Laura Lovett
Lady
Registered On: March 26, 2020
Topics: 13
Replies: 1090

I told my wife, and a guy I used to work with, but everyone else who knows I CD knows it because they met me en femme, and has never seen me in drab!

Just writing that is thrilling – so many people who know me only as Laura, and totally accept that I am Laura – the best example was a lady bouncer:

I was just about to give up on a night out in Brighton as everywhere was packed and the shows were sold out.

The last place I went to was my favourite bar, which puts on drag shows. It was full, and I didn’t have a ticket, but thought I’d look in anyway, and, if nothing else, ask the lady bouncer about her air bnb which she mentioned to me last time I was down.

It was a real off chance, as I only go down once a month, and I had been away for a few months because of the first lockdown – but, as I approached the venue, I heard her shout “Hey, Laura! Where’ve you been? We’ve been waiting for you – get yourself in here!”

And that was it – I was in, as were so many familiar (and unfamiliar) faces, most of whom recognised me, called me Laura (why not, that’s who I am!), including the two Queens performing that night, and I had a total riot of a time!

No-one catches me, I catch them!

😉😘

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account