Stephanie Scott
Lady
Registered On: February 8, 2021
Topics: 18
Replies: 246

Billie Jay,

Well…speaking as one who used an AI version of my male self from a pic taken when I was 20, I suspect there are a lot of reasons why people do different things with photos. I, for example, don’t want to post pics of my face. Period. But I think people want to SEE a face to feel like they’re interacting with a person, hence my profile pic. The rest of the pics I put on my public photos are all me — unaltered. Just not a face. I like the AI photo because it is a feminized view of my actual facial features when I was 20 and I like to imagine what “her” life would have been. But for security reasons or vanity reasons, or reasons of shyness/embarrassment, etc, I think people are free to project what they want the rest of us to see. And I also labeled that pic for what it is in the description if you go to the public photos on the profile, so I’m also not trying to fool anyone.

People come here for their own different reasons with different attitudes and sensibilities, and I think it makes sense to be charitable about those sensibilities and meet people where they are rather than making them conform to what we want them to be. As CDers, we of all people I think should be prepared to be charitable about such things, since I don’t think whether you post 100% authentically untouched unaltered photos is a moral issue or anything.

If someone is discussing something I think might actually be immoral or destructive to themselves or others, I might speak up, but this issue seems relatively harmless to me. That’s my 2 cents anyway. I could be wrong! Lol.

God bless,
Steph

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account